Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Introduction

"Aim for the moon, even if you miss, you may hit a star!"
The above mentioned quote says it all about me. As a young girl, I was pampered more than anyone could ever think of, yet my aims and beliefs played a very strong part in shaping my personality. I have completed my O'Levels from Saint Michael's Convent School and A'Levels from L'ecole but along the side I've always been interested in art particularly in drawing.
Since my early teenage, i was interested in multimedia, computer graphics and advertising design. My passion was so strong that after completing my A' Levels, I was convinced that I would definitely want a degree for persuing my career in communication design.
So, here I am at Szabist to foster my dreams as I feel it will be a stepping stone towards a successful and a gratifying life. On this journey, I also wish to make life long friends, be inspired by my surroundings and make each moment worthwhile!
"Heal the past; live the present and dream the future"